Thursday, October 18, 2007

Awesome New Gadget



Well, I had to turn in my Treo (my PDA phone issued by my company I used for the last two years) so I went shopping for a new phone. I have heard such great things about Blackberrys or "Crackberrys" as my good friend, Mary calls them. Perfect name for me as I am addicted to my cell phone, especially now with email and texting. This little guy is just too cool. I have XM satellite on it (which I won't keep because it's $9 bucks a month and I just don't think I would use it that often) and it has GPS Navigation and it has a 2.0mp camera WITH flash!! Too cool. I opted out of the iPhone because I just couldn't get the typing down. I am so used to being able to feel the buttons and I can usually even type without looking but the iPhone is so sensitive. Kristin, I know you love yours but I am going to wait for the next version or possibly even version number 3 now that I have this cool phone. Just thought I would share because I am so excited about it.

Oh yeah, and I got the red and black one to show my Red Raider support!! Go Raiders...Beat Mizzou!!

2 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

AHHH!!! A crackberry addict is born!

LOL

You would have gotten it down, they typing that is, but I'm glad you didn't get it, because then how would I ever stay a step ahead of you, girl!

Glad to have you bloggin! I hope life is good. I'm worrying/praying about you!

Jennifer Adling said...

Watch it...they are addictive!!! I expect tons of text messages from you!