Monday, October 08, 2007

Kellyn's Big Birthday Bash



We had a pageant party at the house for Kellyn's 9th birthday! We invited over 30 girls thinking only half would show...WRONG!! I had 27 girls at my house modeling swimsuits, party dresses and showing off their talent. I made sashes for each contestant ~ the sashes said the name of the streets they live on, so Kellyn's said, "Miss Glenwood." It was a huge success. There are a lot of pics to look through but I loaded them all on so all the mothers could see. Kellyn, of course, won Little Miss Amarillo. She said it was the best birthday ever...I just can't believe she is already 9. Look how old she looks in these pics!!

9 comments:

Kim said...

What a freaking great birthday and all the girls we're sooooo cute. Ava loved watching the pics the most....the cake is adorable too! Aghhhhh 9 years old crazy!!!

Crockett said...

Besides Kellyn, I gotta love me some Miss Crockett

Jennifer Adling said...

Wow...you went all out. I love the cake. And such a pretty group of girls...

kristinbednarz said...

Okay, so the feminist in me is thinking, "WTF?" but I agree, very cute cute PARTY! I would have gone. Seriously. Every girl needs a pagent moment! LOL

Thinking BUNCHES of you!

Britta said...

WOW! 27 girls? WOW! That's a really creative idea. You worked hard on those sashes. Kellyn will always remember this one and so will all the girls who were there.

Kendra said...

looks fun!! I bet you were tired after that!! Whew!! Hope to see you this weekend!!

Averi said...

Let me start by saying I am not sure how I feel about looking at these pics while listening to Limp Bizkit. But besides that, super cute idea!! I bet they all talked about it today at school. Of course Kellyn is the cutest!

Averi said...

WAIT! And why do you have a crown??

Kerry Kern said...

What a good idea, I keep telling you that you should be a party planner, you are great at it...such a sweet girl Kellyn, growing up too fast