Sunday, November 26, 2006

Breathless!!



























These pictures leave me just that...breathless! I know I am their mother for goodness sake but surely it's okay for me to blog about how beautiful they are, right? I cannot believe my children are growing up before my very eyes. It's really very sad and depressing. I know I shouldn't dwell on the things that I don't have control over but jeez, can someone please slow it all down just a little. It seems like just yesterday Kellyn had her pretty little curls and her sweet two-year old face...now she's eight! Not just five or six but eight!! Ten years from now, she's a woman. WoW! Is it just me, or is she just gorgeous? Love me longer, Kellyn Paige Davies...please don't fall in to one of those teenager traps and hate your mother with all of your heart and soul. I love you more than you'll ever know. Blazeman...this guy is already three. Seems like a month ago he was lying in NICU just waiting to get well so I could come and take him to his new house. He is something else! Thank goodness the Lord had other plans for me as I was not going to have another child. I cannot imagine one day in this life without his smile and sweet voice and yes, even his tantrums. I am such a lucky mother!! My kids are great blessings!! Thanks to Allyson Wall for these great, unbelievable pictures. She caught my kids in all their glory...from Blaze's stubborness to his crying to Kellyn's poses and her thoughtful gazes. These turned out just amazing and I couldn't be happier. You guys will have to wait on the other pics as I haven't finished editing them. Hope you enjoy them half as much as we have.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome pictures...Did'nt know Allyson was doing pictures too...my favorite is Blaze having a melt down...aghhhhh!!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

My job was easy! You have beautiful kids, full of personality!! I'm so glad ya'll liked them.

PS...How's your shoulder, Grace?!

Jennifer Adling said...

What a sweet blog. It gave me chills. Such cute kiddos!

I think Kellyn will always be an angel! And Blaze will always entertain you!!

Averi said...

I love pissed off Blaze. They really are beautiful. Now, let's not talk about Kellyn being a woman for at least another 5 years. I am so not ready!

Kendra said...

They are beautiful!! i HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE A BLOGGER TOO!!

Kara said...

I always forget to tell you how wonderful your kids are. After our get togethers, I tell people that Kellyn is so pretty and good. Blaze is adorable all of the time even during a tantrum. You have a wonderful family.

Averi said...

Helo?? finish editing already! I need more pictures of my kiddos!