Friday, June 29, 2007

Austin Girl's Trip













I sat off a week ago today to embark on yet another girl's trip. My mom said, "Your damned near 40 and still going on girl's trips?" My answer to her was, "So? Who said there was a cut-off and I AM FOUR LONG YEARS FROM FORTY AND DON'T LET ME HEAR THOSE WORDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AGAIN!" Well, I didn't use those exact words but she did and that's all that matters. I am hell bent on proving that girl's trips aren't for the 20's, the 30's or even the 40's. (Sorry Mom but you will never win on this one...just look at these pictures and tell me one or two weekends a year is too many.) Anyway, six of us flew to Austin and met up with another 10 to 15 girls for a very, very fun weekend. I have no regrets, it was one of my most fun trips ever and I can't wait to meet my other group of girls at Lake Brownwood two weeks from today.

5 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Girls trips are what keeps you young and involved with people you care about, I plan on going on girls trips until I can no longer go!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

It looks like so much fun! And tell Marylin that my mom was going on girls trips a couple of years ago (in her 50's!!!). These kind of trips are what keeps you young, right?!

Averi said...

i love the one in our "boat."

Jennifer Adling said...

You tell your mom we will be going in our 60's!! The trips get more fun each year! Thanks so much for making this one. We had a blast!!!

Kendra said...

Great pics..sorry I missed it!