Friday, June 29, 2007

Still Contemplating


What to do, what to do!! I so want to get online tonight at 8pm and order the highly anticipated iPhone. Ya'll know me, Ms. Gadget Guru herself!! How can I pass this up? Analysts (yes, I have been thoroughly researching this new phenomenon) are saying the iPhone will not live up to its hype. So, the real question is...get it now and satisfy my craving or wait until the next generation in October after they have ironed out all the glitches??? Help someone!

3 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Well you have until 6:00 tonight to figure it out, I would wait till all the glitches are fixed, but you know me......if you gotta have it DO IT!!!

Kara said...

You should wait. If you don't you'll just have to get another one in October.

Averi said...

Okay...I think I missed my chance to tell you...but WAIT! There will be something bigger (wait, smaller?) and better soon, and then you will have to get it! Of course, you could buy this one and then in October you could just give it to your favorite sister-in-law!!!!