Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Learning Photoshop

I am still struggling to learn Photoshop; man, is it difficult! I am pretty computer-literate too but being computer literate has nothing to do with this program. I need to get really good SOOC (straight out of the camera) so I don't have to take so much time editing but until I do, I have to rely on my computer skills. I think they are getting better - Here is before and after shot of Kayden York. The first is edited in Picasa and the second one is edited in PhotoShop. You be the judge:


Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

3 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Definitely Photoshop!

Kara said...

I agree photoshop is better. Mom uses photoshop and her editing is always better than what I get with Picasa.

Whitney said...

photo shop is brighter and clearer...