Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Thanksgiving '07

Our Thanksgiving holiday was awesome. We ate so much food and got to see our entire family plus as an added bonus, I got to spend quite a bit of time with my friends. I think in all, we had four Thanksgiving meals...we had one with The Davies' at Kelly's house, one at my mom's and two at Toya's. I have never ate so much in my entire life but it was so good. Kim and Ava came down Friday afternoon so Ava and Blaze got to play a little. We also spent our last night in Slaton at Jessica's...it was a very long night. Fun night nonetheless. If Christmas is half as good as Thanksgiving was, we will be in good shape.

2 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Looks like a great time!!! Hopefully I can make it to the Xmas party

Averi said...

Those are great! I have to say, the Thatcher-man is pretty cute.