Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kellyn's Awards Day

I know all parents are proud of their children but man, I am incredibly proud of Kellyn. Despite much uncertainty and many changes this year, she still managed to come home with many awards...she had a fantastic year. We are so proud of her A Honor Roll award and she was commended on both her Reading and Math TAKS...not only that but she made a perfect score on her Math TAKS; she received a medal for this and was so happy.

Kids are resilient and mine are no different...its been a crazy year but we prevailed and my kids are fine in spite.

collage1

3 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Way to go Kellyn...Great JOB!!!

Jennifer Adling said...

Look how cute her hair is....

Tamora said...

I commend her school for giving medals! These kids work so very hard and I am so proud of her for getting commended on both test! Way to go Kellyn!