Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day Celebration

Chip and Jessica hosted a great party on the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend. There were lots of fun people there and the party lasted well on into the morning hours...I think we all paid for quite a while.


I think I have the prettiest friends...love you girls!!
blogIMG_0556

Grammie and Dougie - quick funny story: Doug spent quite a bit of time hanging out by the keg so Grammie said, "I guess I am driving?" and he said, "It's your car." Poor Grammie always has to watch out for everyone else.
blogIMG_0559

Some more of my pretty friends -Teresa and Lori.
blogIMG_0566

Some things never change...
blogIMG_0576

This is my niece, Kristin, and her boyfriend, Blake - What a handsome couple!
blogIMG_0579

Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Tamora said...

Wow! I haven't seen Lori and Teresa in forever! Seeing all of your pictures of Jessica's party made me kind homesick....
Looks like you had a gret time!

Happy Birthday by the way!