Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Jazz Girl's Reunion '07


I met my girls in Lake Brownwood this last weekend and we had a lot of fun. The house we stayed in was so great and the view from the deck (which you can see in some of these shots above) was incredible. A total of 7 out of the 13 made it this year but we still had a great time. In fact, five of us invaded the small town of Brownwood's nightlife scene and we think we were the only people there with teeth...just kidding. There were some really nice people there and they had a great bar. We even got invited to some after parties but decided against it since it was going to be at some trailer home out in the middle of nowhere. We rode on the boat all day on Saturday while some of us intertubed and skied. All I know is I am way too old to be doing that crap on the water at speeds of 35mph. Crazy...I think I needed a stretcher for about two days. Love my Jazz girls so much and I am always looking forward to the next reunion.

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

You all look good! Damn, Kim, I cant beleive you just had a baby! I am sure you guys ruled the nightlife there!

Kerry Kern said...

Oh it looks like so much fun!!! Such pretty girls!! Glad yall had fun.