Sunday, July 22, 2007

Prayers Please

Hey guys!

A lot of uncertainity right now as I found out at 5pm today that our company was acquired by Ev3 Technologies. What does that mean for me? Not sure but trying to be positive and realistic. There are 4 reps in the West Tx area and we probably only need 2 at the most. Just my speculation, of course. The last few days have been hard for me but I know it is all in God's hands right now. I know all of you reading this will take a little time out of your day to say a little prayer for my family and me and all of the hundreds of people this will effect. I will continue to remain positive and work hard as this merger will take 4 to 6 months to finalize. Will keep you posted!! Read the link below if you are interested.


FoxHollow, Ev3 Announce $780M Merger - Forbes.com

7 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

Kenda, the Bednarz Family is praying! Last year, Devin was laid off for over 6 weeks and we had some money saved up (which we went through quickly) and I could add more clients, (to make up the difference) but it was scary, rough and we just had to trust in God. And looking back, it was all part of his plan. Devin is still doing the same job, for a new company , with MORE money. So, hang tight! Prayers Said!

Kendra said...

Thinking of you , And keeping you in my prayers

Jennifer Adling said...

you have had some good months though...they will consider that!

Stacy Chance said...

Try and stay positive. I will keep you in my prayers.

Averi said...

It's all gonna work out...I know it! We certainly know what it feels like for things to change quickly, but God has a plan for you and it includes GREAT things. Let me know if you need anything. Have fun in NY!! So jealous.

Kerry Kern said...

Hang in there life is sooo full of uncertaintly, and I will say a prayer for you guys..

Emily J.Houchin said...

I will be praying for you! Stay positive and remember it is all part of the plan and we are not in control. I learned that the hard way!