Saturday, July 07, 2007

Love you Teresa!!





We had just started the big firewords show at Arthur's when Teresa told me she hated fireworks and there she sat front and center. It wasn't 15 minutes later that Teresa and Lori Orr found themselves in what looked like and seemed like an eternity of horror. I know I sound pretty dramatic but this was a serious situation. One of the very large missles fell down and started shooting towards the crowd. Luckily Teresa's reflexes were quick and she was able to throw Jax to the side as she took a beating!! Teresa was hit in the mouth with one of the sparks and it caused her teeth to jam into the side of her cheek. She received 8 stitches at the UMC ER and also received treatment for the burns on her leg. I talked to her last night and she feels much better! Teresa didn't go through all of that in vain as we all learned some valuble lessons. If you look below, you will see how we let our young kids hold Roman Candles...that won't happen again. I am so glad you are feeling better, Tre and I am so thankful you and Jax are okay. Love you girl!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kendra said...

These pictures are all great... Hope Teresa is feeling better...thats scary!

Averi said...

So scary!! I tell you...I don't think I can enjoy it like that again.

Kerry Kern said...

I love you Teresa you are so beautiful, I am so sorry , fireworks scare me to death!!!

Tamora said...

I sure hope Teresa heals quickly! My mom found your blog and sent the link to me. It has been fun catching up with everyone since I live in the DFW area. You take amazing pictures! Your children are just precious!
you can see my girls at www.ashkier.blogspot.com

The Youngs said...

Blast from the past. She is just as beautiful! I am glad that she is okay. Cute kids. I always liked her...