Friday, February 08, 2008

I'm LIVE!!

Hey guys ~

As all of you know, I have been out of job for the last four months so I have had so much time to work on my photography. I haven't had too many sessions but I have been working hard in PhotoShop...I think it has made a huge difference in my pictures. I decided to get a website and start getting the "word" out there that I am available to take pictures...and not for free anymore!! LOL

This is the one time I ask for your comments...please feel free to give any comments or suggestions on my website as it is definitely a work in progress. I think it turned out good but will even get better with time. Be sure and check back often as I will continue to add shots as I take them.

Also, thanks to all of my "models!" I couldn't have constructed this website had you all not given me the approval to use your pictures. Be sure and hang out on the home page and watch the entire slideshow as my cousin, Jamie is on there a few times and she is so beautiful. While she was in town, we went out and found some sweet spots to take some pics of each other. The picture of me on the About Me page was taken by Jamie.

Don't forget to tell me what you think!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I think the site looks really great...I am impressed. As you get more experience, add more pictures of your work.The picture of you is good!

Kendra said...

it looks great Kenda!

Britta said...

Kenda, that is an amazing site. I am very impressed with the design and your pictures. Good luck!