Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tempted to Pull a Britney...

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Hays called me last night and asked me what I was doing (he is back in Lubbock working, by the way) and I told him I was looking at new hairstyles on the internet. The night before I had been really depressed because yet another job had fallen through so he panicked...He said, "Don't do anything drastic." I think he is afraid I need a change of some sort so bad, I am willing to chop off my hair. Well, those of you who know me, know I love my hair but it is time for a change. I look tired and "used up." Not sure if it's going to be a drastic change in length, color or style but something has got to give. I wear my hair in a bun every single day or even better, a big doo wop on top of my head. It's high time...so, that's what leads me to the next few pics. So, do you need a good laugh today??? Scroll down and believe me, you will laugh your arse off...



























I found a website online that will let you upload a picture of yourself and try different hairstyles. It had to have been the worst 7.99 I have ever spent in my life. This is the cheasiest website I have ever seen. What's worse is I didn't have many pics of myself with my hair pulled back and this could possibly be the worst pic I have ever taken so that doesn't help. Aren't these hilarious? And aren't I just beautiful?









So, I need your help now...I want your vote. Please vote for a new hairstyle for Kenda - check out the pictures below and vote for one of the examples. I don't want crimson red hair or even platinum blonde...I am mainly talking about the actual cuts. But, if you choose number 7, please help me pick out a new color or something. Hell, maybe it's a facelift I need instead! HELP A SISTA OUT! My appt is tomorrow night so act soon...










Thanks for looking...now, go comment!! - Some of you blog stalkers who never comment need to speak up too! ; )

8 comments:

Kendra said...

your hair always looks good...no matter what you do to it... So I say do whatever, it will look great!!

Jamie Pitman said...

Please don't pull a Brit! I like #5 on the list of models.

Crockett said...

I am so there with you on the haircut. I am doing it too. I am sooooo tired of having long hair and having to fix it. I was inspired by Summer over Christmas. You could always go Brit and wear a wig.

Kim said...

I'm thinking 2, you could do a little longer version of it! Go for it girl, you hair grows and will be long again by summer...i'm next! but nothing drastic, but its time for some love for this head of hair

Jennifer Adling said...

I think a mid-length bob would be really cute on you....get you a fresh look on things....I love your hair darker too....

Kara said...

I vote for #1.

Britta said...

I agree with Jenn, mid-length bob.

Kerry Kern said...

I like #6, but I agree with your hair being dark, that picture of you is beautiful!