Thursday, February 28, 2008

Springtime Favorites

The Cybersisters topic this week is our favorite things about spring...

1. The smell of the sprinklers and of cut grass
2. Taking walks with my kiddos (like we did yesterday...pics to follow)
3. Daylight Savings Time
4. Cool mornings and warm afternoons
5. Sitting on restaurant patios with friends having a margarita
6. Spring Fever...I love that feeling when it's a warm day in March and you just can't wait to have more and more days like that
7. GREEN GRASS and leaves on trees (so tired of seeing bare trees and brown grass)
8. The last day of school...it truly makes me sad because I know Kel will be moving one grade up but I know it makes her happy and I remember how happy it used to make me!
9. Episode Finales...I don't like when my shows come to an end for the year but the finales are always so exciting
10. Tennis outdoors instead of indoors

Have a great day, guys!!


2 comments:

Kim said...

I'll try not to ditto to many of those!! Love love Kellyn's hair and blaze in the tunnel, great pics!!!

Britta said...

Restaurant patios! YES! Good one!