Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blaze "Hawk"



I tried to upload this video onto blogger itself but it took forever and never went through so I am going to copy Kim and use youtube. I used my digital camera to take this video of Blaze two nights ago. He is such the skateboarding dude these days. We hope he will get into sports someday but for now, he's awfully cute when he skates. He got a new helmet and skateboard yesterday and he is so proud. I love when he stops for the camera and says, "Cheese!" So cute.

8 comments:

Britta said...

Good for you for making him wear a helmet.

House of Payne said...

why don't you try and make Hays wear a helmet too?? I am sure that he has a skakeboard !!!!

Jennifer Adling said...

This cracks me up...he is sooo cute! Such a personality!

Kim said...

What a cute little boy Blaze is....freaking cute, he does really good to on that skateboard too!!

Kerry Kern said...

Tony Hawk watch out!! He is so funny,like the skate shoes too, Kelton has all Tony Hawk socks shirts, shoes, he obsessed I think...I am gonna show this to him, he will think it is funny!!!He is really handling that board very well.

Averi said...

I love that he goes right into the grass every time. He is so funny. i can't wait to see him again!

Kendra said...

SUperstar!! He is so cute!

Stacy Chance said...

What a great skateboarder. I showed Blaise the video and he really liked watching him skate too!