Sunday, September 09, 2007

Tennis Tourney






I have such great friends!! Jess and Amy came up to Amarillo to watch me play in a tennis tournament. I was so impressed they would load up all of their kids and drive through a tornado, a flood and a car accident just to see me play a little tennis...and Amy doesn't understand one thing about the game! (just kidding, Ames!) It was a short visit but it was fun even though they almost died on the trip up, Jessica busted her knees while holding Emily in front of a restaurant, our kids weren't fed at a parent's night out event for four hours and I forgot Fuzzy at the vet all night long. (poor guy!) In all seriousness, I really do appreciate them coming UP NORTH to support me and we always have a blast and manage to find drama along the way. Love you girls!! Oh yeah, and even though we still have two matches remaining, my team already won the tournament because we have won all four matches as a team and the other three teams have only won one so they can't catch us...yipppeeee! We are going to Dallas in October for sectionals!

8 comments:

House of Payne said...

i love you girl!!! Thank you for the great hospitality!!! Sectionals are going to rock, and I cant wait to play Lubbock vs Amarillo!!! Please don't get your feelings hurt when we win!!!
The games are on!!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

You are now queen blogger!! ;) Glad to finally see your stuff. CUTE!! Miss you and enjoyed seeing you this weekend. Love you

Stacy Chance said...

Congratulations on the big win! Looks like fun and I like your outfit.

Kerry Kern said...

Way to go Kenda!! You look fabulous, and you do have good friends!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kenda~
Glad you had such a good tournament. Sectionals will be a lot of fun for you. Thanks for you nice comments regarding my page. It's been fun...

Britta said...

Way to go Tennis Gal! Thats' awesome that you are doing something like this for yourself and are so good at it!

Kim said...

Awesome!! So keep me posted on your trip here for sectionals!! We'll have to get together and play sometime when I'm there...you, me, Jen and Jessica!

Averi said...

I so wish I had even a tad bit of athletic ability and I would join you....but I don't. Maybe Blaze and I can just snack while we watch you play.