Friday, March 07, 2008

Huge Praise


Hey guys ~
Just so you know, we finally found a buyer for our home. After five weeks on the MLS and four weeks FSBO, a couple has made us an offer. We sign the contract today and we are supposed to close on March 28th. Yes, I said March 28th, so that gives us three weeks to pack up and move to Lubbock. WOW, that is fast. Thanks to all of you for your kind words and prayers over the last several months. We are super excited to get back home; however, we have made some great friends in Amarillo and we are certainly going to miss them immensely.

On the job front, I had my interview yesterday with EV3 which is the company that purchased FoxHollow. The interview went well but I can't even speculate right now what the outcome will be as they are interviewing several people. I will keep you posted!

Have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

YEAH! Doing the Happy Dance! WE've been praying for you each day!

Emily J.Houchin said...

Glad your moving back! Your going to be busy with a new house and new school! Aggggg.... Better you than me! Glad things are working out. Good luck on the job hunt!

Stacy Chance said...

YAY! I can't wait till you all are back in Lubbock! My parents sold their house this weekend too. They have already found a new house and will be in it by April 1st.
Good Luck on the job search, keep us posted.

Jennifer Adling said...

good news....I know this has been very stressful for you!

We cant wait to have you all back here in Lubbock!

Kendra said...

Congrats!! Glad you are coming back to the big city!! What school are the kids going to go to??

Britta said...

That is wonderful news! 3 weeks is fast, but you can do it! March 28th will be my first day at my new job, too!