Sunday, March 30, 2008

Meet Jorden

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

How sweet is this face!! This is my second cousin, Jorden. Isn't he adorable? Jorden is the second son to Wendy and Shannon. He was born in November and I hadn't even laid one eye upon him until just recently. Shame on me! I have spent more time with Wendy in just two days since being back in Lubbock than I have in five years. I have missed them and its so nice to be back close to them. They had us over last night for wine and salmon and March Madness...it was a great night. Thanks guys!

I played around with some texture in these images as he was lying on the carpet when I took these...carpet doesn't make for a very good backdrop.

More later...

1 comment:

Kerry Kern said...

He is so cute! See you soon