Monday, March 26, 2007

Before I die...

I want to do these 5 things:



It may sound superficial but I want to get on a diet and exercise program and make it a way of life...forever! I am so tired of eating bad food and being a couch potato. I want a flat stomach and I want to feel good about myself but more than all of that, I want to be healthy...for life!

I want to get my Masters degree in Marketing from Texas Tech University!

I want to travel up the East Coast from Florida all the way to Maine during the fall so I can see the leaves changing...Of course, I want to start out in Miami to see the palm trees, too!

I want to see both of my kids graduate from Texas Tech University. (ok, wherever they choose but I really hope it's Tech)

This may just be a phase right now but even so, I would like to get really good in Photography. I wouldn't mind starting my own (very part-time) business. My inspiration is our fellow-poster, Kristin Bednarz. If you haven't already, check out her stuff...it's amazing! www.kristinbednarz.com
(I found this picture on Google images...you know you are somebody when you have a picture of yourself in Google! hee hee!)

2 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Good ones Kenda! I need to do the diet for life thing too..

Britta said...

Florida to Maine WOULD be fun! I am much more an East Coast gal. Paul & I loved New Hampshire when we were up there. I bet the leaves changing is just magnificient!