Monday, March 05, 2007

It Happened Again!



Last night about seven o' clock I checked my email to find a resignation from Blaze's babysitter. I was devastated as this will be six babysitters in a little over a year for Blazey. Please keep us in your prayers that we find a good, safe place for him to spend the next two years. Since his birthday falls in October, he won't go to kindergarten until fall of '09. Since four of the five babysitters have been individuals, I have decided we will look for a good daycare as I feel I can no longer depend on an individual. They either quit because they have decided to take another job, they move or they or their kids get sick. It's been tough and I know Blaze will be happy and will flourish wherever he goes but it really sucks right now. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

He'll do good in daycare....make lots of friends....

Will he be 5 in October? I can't beleive that!

Kim said...

aghhhh, that's crazy, but I know he'll love being around lots of kido's in a good daycare...What kid wouldn't love it, and they'll probably have more activities and things for him to do...What a roller coaster with the babysitters...sorry girl!!

Jamie Pitman said...

That is such a cute picture. I hope you find a place you both like. You will!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Aaagh! Wish you were here b/c I'd say Bring him on over!!

Averi said...

I have been thinking about you. Let me know what you find. Give him a kiss for me!