Monday, March 26, 2007

Favorite Places in Vegas!

I love this topic because I absolutely LOVE Vegas!!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Favorite Bar - Harrah's Carnival Court Bar - oh my gosh, we spent hours and hours at this bar the last time we were in Vegas. I think the bartenders and the bands knew us by name. We were there three days in a row. We would say, "Let's not hang out there again tonight!" And then we would be walking by and then go, "oh okay, just one drink!" and then we would proceed to close the bar down, again!! It's so fun because the bartenders use flair techniques and the cover bands are awesome. Great, fun place and it would be so fun this time of year because it isn't so hot!!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Favorite Restaurant - Nobu - The sushi at Nobu at the Hard Rock is incredible!! Seriously, it's the best food I have ever had. Great place to spot celebrities, too!!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Favorite Spa - Rock Spa in Hard Rock. What a great place to relax!! Great service and awesome whirlpool area! I went here and spent an entire morning with MaryBeth Murphy...we had some good conversations in that great whirlpool. One of my favorite relaxing memories of Vegas because there aren't usually any of those. LOL
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Favorite Drinks - Eiffel Tower Restaurant - the Cosmos were awesome here and so was the lunch but the view made the drinks even that much better!! If you have time to go have a drink up here, do it!! I have only been up there during the day and our ticket was outrageous but it was sooooo worth it. The view of the strip and the awesome Bellagio fountains coupled with the great martini was quite an experience!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Favorite Touristy Restaurant/Favorite Burger/Favorite Margarita - Okay, I know it's way cheesy but Jimmy Buffett's bar is fun times. Great food and great music. Why not go have a margarita in Margaritaville?

4 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Good ideas! I think I have been to that bar in Harrahs (and the cover band was great). I stayed at Hard Rock before but didn't go to the spa....will have to try it! I also want to try the Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian!

Kerry Kern said...

Good ones, I have never been to any of these.

Kim said...

You are such a ham in that first picture...great photo!! what are u pointing at???

great post!! LOVE ME SOME VEGAS!!!

kristinbednarz said...

oh, wow! I'm back and haven't had time to post, but slowly catching up on my sleep. We rarely left the bar at the Westin, but we read all the blogs on Vegas and suggested all of your places (and the other Cyber Sistas') Got postitive feedback and everyone LOVED what we suggested. So...

Good to be home!