Sunday, March 04, 2007

My Favorite Things (at this moment)

Since the topic this week was "your five favorite things" I took the liberty to post objects that I currently can't live without. Kind of like Oprah does on her show once a year. I am sure these items will change over the weeks and months but for the time being, these are my six favorite things.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
The only reason I don't want spring to come is because I won't be able to wear my comfy yummy Uggs anymore. Papa Bill and Dana gave these to me for Christmas and I absolutely love them. Do yourself a favor, get some of these great boots before next fall.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
It's official! I have serious crow's feet from years of tanning. I just can't do it anymore because I am going to look 50 when I am 40 if I don't watch it but I also can't stand to be all white and pastey looking. I found this moisturizer at Target and I absolutely love it. I don't have that orangey-look and it's Oil of Olay. So cheap and it works. Love, love, love it!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
These makeup remover wipes from Mac are the bomb! No more stained washcloths...these puppies work! I only have to use one (sometimes two depending on whether I took my makeup off the night before) and these wipes have a little bit of moisturizer in them so they feel great, too. They are fairly expensive for a makeup remover product but they are so well worth it!!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
I have never been a wine fan until I found this cheap bottle of wine!! It's called Llano Sweet Red and I absolutely love sipping on a glass with one ice cube. If you are a serious red wine connoisseur, you probably won't like this because it is very sweet. Hence the name!!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
These Seven jeans rock!! I finally found a pair that don't fit so tight they are uncomfortable or too loose I have to wear a belt. I wear them all the time. By the way, I want to look like this by summertime!! (Wishful thinking!)
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Just got these shades and I am in love!! They fit my funky oval-shaped face fairly well and they are so fun. This is my big splurge for spring.

6 comments:

Averi said...

That jean picture is such a good picture of me!
You are all the time with fancy sunglasses. My $10 Steinmart pair just doesn't compare.
Maybe I will join the fun and get me some Uggs next year...

Jennifer Adling said...

I almost bought some Ugg clogs to wear after I ski...because my feet get so sore and I can't put shoes on afterwards (and who wants to walk barefoot in the snow?)

Love the jeans, glasses, etc. I love MAC products too. They have a great Mac store in vegas (hint hint!!)

Kim said...

ohlahlah!! Lovelove my uggs to, I wore them yesterday in 60 degree weather...matthias was like "REALLY" and did you know your not suppose to wear socks or anything with them, barefoot is better....

And I'll have to try the olay touch of sun, I used some of my clinique yeasterday and I'm kinda orange...I'll try it next!!

Great list girly....SO YOU!! ESP. the glasses!!

Britta said...

I could go for some abs like that chick with the jeans.

Kerry Kern said...

Loved them all, I am going to go get some of each.....I am too hot natured for uggs though I would sweat so bad, but I love them, great ideas

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

If I looked as good as the model in the Seven jeans, I'd get some! Cute sunglasses. I'll definitely try the touch of sun!