Monday, March 26, 2007

Top 5 Websites

I am so behing in my weekly posts...two weeks ago we were supposed to list our top 5 websites so here goes:

1. www.ilovephotography.com - Kristin B. told me about this site and it's so cool. People post their pictures and the more experienced photographers critique the pics. It's a great way to learn how NOT to do things and it gives great ideas.

2. www.msn.com - yes, it's my homepage and shouldn't count but it keeps me updated on the news and weather

3. www.absdiet.com - this is a great website for tracking your diet and exercise progress. This site gives daily menus and daily exercise routines. Now, if I could just stick to it!!

4. www.ebay.com - should I say more?

5. www.tmz.com - guilty pleasure...Entertainment gossip!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Adling said...

Those are good. I will try the absdiet.com site.....

I am a news junkie so I like MSN too! And CNN....