Monday, August 20, 2007

Amy's Belated Birthday Party




Oh my gosh, I forgot how much fun I have when I go out with my group of Slaton friends. I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. We all met out at Fox and the Hound and then we went to the Daiquiri Lounge. I don't care what anyone says, I still love the Kinky Wizards. This past weekend made me even more excited for Tech games because the evenings usually end up just like Friday night did. Fun times! Love the pics of Amy dancing! Happy Belated Birthday to Amy and Eric!!!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

it was fun...it was great seeing you!!

kristinbednarz said...

No one called me! oh, my gosh!

Amy looks great and it looks like everyone had a most excellent time. Thanks for keepin me up to date Kenda. all the way from Amarillo!