Friday, August 24, 2007

Too Funny

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

A funny post for your Friday...
Kellyn and Blaze went to a party last night and inside their treat bags were these crazy glasses. They also had candy and a gummy, sticky eyeball that glows in the dark. Kel took the "pupil" out of the eyeball and stuck it on her face like a witch's mole. Blaze followed suit so I took their picture. He kept getting so mad because his "mole" wouldn't stay on. (look at the second picture: notice no mole and look at the scowl on his face...thank goodness for a fast camera!) I also love how the towel and glasses are making Kellyn's ears stick out. Can we say plastic surgery to pin those things down? Ha! One more funny thing about this...check out the ketchup on Blaze's face. Hilarious!! Have a great weekend everyone.

5 comments:

Britta said...

Priceless!

Averi said...

These are great pics. I have had such a bad week, this really cheered me up. (The Pacifico is helping, too.)

Jennifer Adling said...

What a couple of fun kids!! You are a good mommy!

Kerry Kern said...

That cracks me up! I love it, thanks for the laugh!

Stacy Chance said...

So funny! I like Blaze's frown.