Monday, August 20, 2007

The Big Apple



Toya and I went to New York at the end of July. I had a business trip so she tagged along and we stayed an extra night, which eventually turned into two extra nights as we were stuck at DFW due to weather on our return flight. I really thought I would have taken many more pictures than this but this is all I got back home with. I think I got really disappointed in my tiny digital camera when I have gotten used to using my Rebel. I am glad I didn't tote that along all over NY but when I look at these pics, I realize what kind of shots I could have gotten. Oh well, next time. New York is so incredible and we wished we could have stayed another day or two. There is so much to see and so much to do but you better take deep pockets!! Our drinks the last night were $19 at the Rainbow Room...that was probably my favorite experience of the trip. Eating on the 65th floor looking out at the Empire State Building. Incredible view. We went to Phantom of the Opera and I was so bored the first act, but I have to admit, the second act was amazing...I even cried. Did I mention Toya is the best traveler in the world???
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Averi said...

That looks like tons of fun. We will still all go one day. ONE DAY!

Britta said...

NY looks nice in July. I've only been in December/January and I'd really like to go back when it's nice outside.