Monday, January 21, 2008

One more...

Just one more from the session with Kellyn...I love it because it's so her. She'll probably hate it though.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

She is growing up soooo incredibly fast. I can't believe 9+ years have gone by so quickly. I always tell her she is going to hate me in a few years and she gets so mad. Kel says, "MOM! I won't hate you...you are my mom. How could I hate you?" She absolutely adores me right now and I know it won't stay that way for long. I just hope I can be the mother she looks up to always, even when she doesn't like me. Kellyn is so into the Jonas Brothers right now...it's cute to watch her and listen to the things she says about them. She has posters all over her walls of these boys and some of Hannah Montana. I hope the "Tween" years stick around for a long time because I am so not ready for the teen years. I love you, my beautiful angel!

3 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

She looks like Averi in this one so much!

Averi said...

What a compliment!!!

Kerry Kern said...

Makes me cry!