Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blaze's Best Friend and a Busted Nose




I have posted about the Solano's before several times already; however, I have yet to blog about Karstyn. He is Steve and Macey's eleven year old (almost 12) son. He is an amazing athlete, does good in school and just an all-around great kid. Blaze is NUTS about him...completely crazy about him. He calls him his bestest friend. Karstyn comes over sometimes and plays with Blaze. Yesterday, they rode scooters for a while. They rode two days ago, too and that's when he got his busted nose. He fell face forward and skinned his nose pretty bad. I had to get some pictures...another battle scar! We all know it wasn't his first and I am sure it definitely won't be his last. About this time last year, I posted about Kellyn's busted nose. What a mess!!

2 comments:

Crockett said...

tell karstyn that ms davies said hi. i dont think he knows who ms neighbors is.

Kim said...

Love the smirk...call me girl, matthias is gone all week...better yet come to Dallas!!!