Sunday, January 13, 2008

Open House on Glenwood

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

As some of you may or may not know, we have decided to put our house on the market. It's been three months since I lost my job and I don't really have any solid leads right now. Before the holidays, I had three good opportunities working and then they all went kaput. We really aren't sure what our plans are but we have to make some sort of move...gotta get a job or sell a home. So, we have a big open house today from 2 to 4. Don't worry - I will have the Cowboy game on and hopefully that will be a selling point as the flat screen stays with the house. Say a little prayer we get some serious lookers today. Will let you know how the open house goes. (By the way, I am going to change those horrible signs today...looks like a four year old made them. ugggh!)

4 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Well, I am praying that something good comes out of this. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes a while...but things will turn around.

Jennifer Adling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

I forgot to ask you today how it went! I'm happy y'all made your minds up and are moving forward, it will all work out, you know it always does!!!

Stacy Chance said...

I hope everything goes the way you want it. Does this mean you will be moving to Lubbock?