Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thanks to My Model

Unfortunately, I have way too much time on my hands right now. I love playing with PhotoShop so much I have dug up some old pictures and started messing around with them. I promise I have pictures of Blaze, too but Kellyn is way more cooperative. I will post some of Blaze real soon, I swear. These were taken right before Thanksgiving. Kellyn came along with me on a shoot so I took pictures of her while I was waiting on the family to finish getting ready. I think they turned out good; however, I am a little partial being she is my daughter. Got some great candid shots of Blaze making some super silly faces yesterday and I will post those next. Stay tuned...

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

1 comment:

Jamie Pitman said...

What a doll! Did you do something to her eyes in the black and white?