Saturday, January 20, 2007

Much Better

Hey guys ~

Thanks for all of your well wishes after Kellyn's accident. As you can see, she is almost like new. The bridge of her nose is still quite swollen and the tip is scraped up and her forehead has a large bruise but she is healing rather nicely. I can't believe she let me take a picture of her...she didn't look this good 24 hours ago. I felt so sorry for her, I didn't make her go to school. She is a little sore but feels much better. She even has a friend spending the night! Thanks again for thinking of her.

7 comments:

Averi said...

I am so glad you posted a picture! It makes me feel so much better to see her. I think I made it really bad in my head. I am glad she is feeling better. Hug her for me!

Kim said...

She looks great!! I've only been hit in the nose once(by a b-ball)and it's the worst feeling ever...ughhhhh!!

Holy cow I was freaking out about me having a 12 year old little girl and you having an 18 year old teen....that's crazy, can we please keep them little as long as possible!!!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Why were you thinking about our girls being 18 and 12? That's crazy talk!! Are you hormonal??

Jennifer Adling said...

She is a tough girl...glad she is doing better!

Kara said...

So glad she is doing better. It made me so sad to hear what had happened. What a trooper she is.

Jamie Pitman said...

Poor Kellyn, I am glad she is better.

Stacy Chance said...

So glad she is feeling better.