Wednesday, December 27, 2006

1st Annual Cookie Exchange

Thanks to Kim for a great cookie party at the Mosser Mansion. It was so fun to see everyone before Christmas...I especially loved seeing everyone's kids. Unfortunately, I didn't get to stay long because I had Christmas at my parents that evening but it was still fun while it lasted.



There were so many kids that when I kicked these two scary dolls, I was horrified I just bruised a two-year old's ribs. Fix their hair, Dolores. That's just wrong.



Two pretty girls...thank goodness they are six years apart and can't get into trouble together.




Happy Birthday, Ava!! You are a doll.

2 comments:

Averi said...

I hate that picture of me. I looked surprised, but I was trying to tell Blaze something. Probably "No!," but I don't remember!

Kim said...

My Pleasure!! next time you have to stay longer!!! Esp. since I'll be having some eggnog along with you all!!!