Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Bahumbug





I think this will be the first year in many, many years that we won't be going anywhere to celebrate New Year's. It's always been one of my favorite celebrations and I am a little bummed we are staying in tonight. We went out with about 18 people two nights ago to watch Cooder Graw's last Amarillo performance and we celebrated pretty hard and long so I guess it makes sense to stay home tonight. The Yorks and their kiddos are coming over for football, games and spirits so it's not like we won't have any fun. It just feels so weird not going out with my Slaton buddies!! Happy New Year's Eve, everyone.

4 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Happy New Years!! Maybe if we stay calm tonight this year will be crazy fun!! Eric and I are going to J's for dinner and will stay for a little bit. Nothing too crazy here either!

Here is to a great 2007!

Averi said...

I hope you had fun anyway! Maybe next year we can load Grammie up with kids!

Kim said...

Happy New years...call me sometime when you get done with all your bloging shish.....I see youve been busy!! Did tiff like her pics??

Stacy Chance said...

Happy New Year! I hope you have a wonderful 2007!