Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Anniversary to the Gerlichs'

It was one year ago today that we all celebrated New Year's together but more importantly, it was one year ago today that Kim and Matthias were married. I cannot believe a year has come and gone so fast. That was the most fun New Year's I have ever had and it was the best wedding I have ever been to, as well. Can we do it again tonight and celebrate your one year anniversary? Oh never mind, you are pregnant, Kim...we'll have to do it another time. Happy Anniversary, you two. I know you will have forty or fifty more!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

We will all have to get together to celebrate anniversary #2!! Skiing anyone??

Kim said...

Aghhhh thanks girl....now that its like a year behind me I can say it was a great time, thanks for helping me make it that way!!!!