Saturday, December 30, 2006

OK, So I Am Spoiled!!

Remember how I blogged my wishlist earlier this month? Well, I also got the flatscreen TV I was asking for. We got it just two days ago and it is AWESOME. For now, it sits on my new Bombay chest but we are going to get it put on the wall in the next week or two. I love my new stuff. Hey, if you are looking for a flatscreen, you can get a 32 inch LCD at Circuit City for next to pennies. Well, maybe not pennies but they are very, very affordable. This TV isn't a Sony of course but when you buy the extended warranty, who cares which brand it is. This is a Olevia made by Hitachi, just in case you are wondering. We got a 42 inch Sony for 10x more back in March so it really is a good deal!!! I never leave my room now...a new bed and a great TV...I am in heaven!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I am the same way....Eric has his TV and I have mine!! And the DVR is teh best invention ever!

Averi said...

NO FAIR!

Kim said...

I won't let Matthias put a tv in the bedroom, but that may change in a few....I'll let you know when.... That on looks super cool!!!