Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Favorite Indoor Christmas Sights

I wish Christmas wasn't over. There are so many things I love about the season including the decorations inside people's homes. The first six pictures are the decorations in my home. I love my leopard print them even though Hays thinks it's so three years ago. The last several pictures are of the decorations at Grammie's house. Toya always goes all out and decorates her home with the greatest stuff. Her tree is so cute because it has a Santa theme and each one of her decorations on the tree are different Santas that she has accumulated over the years.























A new tradition at Toya's on Christmas morning is mimosas. This picture is of the cute wine glass ring she puts around everyone's glass so we don't get our glasses mixed up. I, of course, always get the angel.

























This is the new version of the mistletoe...it's a kissing ball.







Love this napkin...Just had to let you all see it. It's hilarious!












The best sight of Christmas just might be little hands excitedly opening up gifts. How adorable is this!!













One of Toya's many Santas on her tree. I was using my new camera in all of these pictures so I tried to use it without flash like all the professionals...I have a lot to learn.






This is the only decoration in Toya's house that Blaze can actually touch.














My most favorite Santa on Toya's tree. Isn't he adorable?














Kellyn really wanted a Nutcracker for Christmas and Santa came through for her. She loves him! When she first requested a nutcracker, I truly thought she meant she wanted a utensil to actually crack nuts. Good thing I checked...I am sure Santa would have brought her that had I not clarified.













This is a wine stopper I put in Toya's stocking. He is so cute!










No comments: