Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Many Faces of Blazer

















I just love these pictures of Blaze. I was just playing around with my new camera so I started taking pictures of him playing on my bed. I told him to make a crazy face and the craziest face he could make was the one with him sticking his tongue out. Maybe he will get a little more creative as time goes on. My favorite picture is the first one of him peeking over a pillow. I love my camera and can't wait to play with it more. Don't worry folks, I took pictures of Kellyn, too but she was busy playing her new game in her room and really wasn't into the camera this particular night. I will post some of her soon!!




5 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

He is so cute!!

Kara said...

I love Blaze and all his moods. I think he looks just like you in the fourth picture.

Averi said...

I know he can make crazier faces...I have seen them. he is super cute!

Kim said...

Love it!! I'll have to check your camara out...might have to copy you!!! the first one is my fav too!!! He's a heartbreaker....

Stacy Chance said...

I love all of these pictures of him. He is so handsome!