Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Keepin' Up with the Joneses

The weekend before Christmas, my mom's family met together to celebrate the holidays in Post, TX. It's been a long time since I have partied in Post but we did and we had a great time doing it. My mom has two sisters and three brothers. Most of their family attended, such as my cousins, Mike, Brent, Trey and Kay Jones. Some were not able to make the trip and we missed them bunches. We had a poker tournament, an auction, Chinese Christmas and even a dance. The kids even got to hold some roosters...don't ask!!! Good times!!


My niece, Kristin and my father, Donny! I can't believe she is 18.

Blaze wasn't even afraid...you couldn't get me near the things.

She really thought she was going to take one home. NOT!


My Mom and Dad and sister, Kari and brother, Lance. It's been many years since we have had a family picture.

Don't let Blaze fool you...he wasn't asleep. He just didn't want to open his eyes for the camera. They were both exhausted!


Final table at the Jones' Poker Tournament. Dad won first, Hays won second and I got third.


My cousins ~ Trey, Brent, Mike and Kay. We are still so close even after all these years and all the miles that separate us. Love you guys!






2 comments:

Averi said...

BOO POST!!! Other than that, looks like a great time!

Kim said...

I know you all had fun!! aghhhh, the jones family!!