Monday, January 01, 2007

Bully Smully!!


Thank you Coach Knight! Thank you for doing it your way. Yeap, you have absolutely had your faults, but hell, who hasn't? Not only do you have the highest graduation rate but you just today passed Dean Smith, DEAN FREAKIN' SMITH, in the most wins in NCAA basketball. You are modest and honorable to give the credit to your teams but this is no easy feat. I respect your values and I respect your tenacity. Respect among the new generation of kids is no longer the same and you are doing everything in your power to at least restore it in the college men you coach. I honor you for all of your accomplishments. Put away your modesty for a short while and take a bow. You deserve it!!! (By the way, for all of you naysayers, he has had three technicals in his entire tenure at Tech...give the man a break!)

3 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

AMEN

Jennifer Adling said...

I went to the game Saturday! Wish that would ahve been the one. But I did catch it on TV. I love coach Knight! I also love Chancellor Hance. I think he did great on TV (even though ESPN cut him off some)!

I think 2007 is going to be the best year ever!

Kim said...

my parents and all three of the grands were there to see it on NY Day...Really awesome!!