Saturday, January 20, 2007

American Idol Kick-Off Party




So, Kellyn and I were so excited about American Idol starting, I decided to throw her a kick-off party. We invited Tiffeni and Karsyn over and we had Simon's Sauce over Paula's Pasta with Randy's Rolls. Clever, huh? We also celebrated with sparkling cider and the ugliest cake I have ever seen in my life. I bought the cake at United and the only woman working had never written on a cake before. Oh well, it tasted great and we had a fun time. I won't talk about how hard core the producers of AI have gotten. Very disappointed in them...But, it would take a lot more than that to make me quit watching it.


6 comments:

Kim said...

I was thinking you might have gotten Hays to write on the cake, but hell that's about what mine would look like....thats like 3rd grade writing..how funny, I'm sure you we're laughing at that....

Jennifer Adling said...

Mmmm...sparkling cider....

How fun for the girls!

Britta said...

Never watched AI but I LOVE Grease: You're the One that I Want! That's myne wshow to "get skinny" to. Paul laughs at me but it's better than most of the crap he watches - AND I can sing along! Anyone else watching it or am I the only Grease junkie?

Averi said...

You are such a dork. I bet Tiffany Smith did the same thing. Did Hays watch?

Stacy Chance said...

I'm not a big AI fan but I love the idea of having a watchin party.

Kendra said...

I need to have a Two a days party...coming up Jan. 30 girls!!