Saturday, January 06, 2007

Shout Out to Averi!!

For those of you who don't know, Averi has to go back to work on Monday. (Don't cry, Averi!) You are the second greatest mom in the world, by the way!! I know how hard it's going to be but I can't tell you how happy I am for you that Thatch Man will be staying with Ally. She is going to be incredible. We will all be thinking about you and hoping you are coping well. I remember how tough it was going to work after I had both kids but it will eventually get easier and easier. You will be amazed at how much more efficient you are when you get home at night and how much more you enjoy your time with your beautiful baby boy. Stay strong and know I am thinking about you!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Aghhhh!!! Why is motherhood so emotional!!! ughhhh!!! Oh and why are women so tired???
love your Averi!!

Averi said...

You are so sweet! I will make it through. I am just pretending like it is not happening right now. I think my main concern is that Thatcher will like Ally better than me! She is the best!

Jennifer Adling said...

No way Averi! Moms are the best! Think about how many people you love....let Thath have that too! He will have tons of people to love and you are blessed with a great sitter!

Have a great day at work!!

Stacy Chance said...

Let's just all quit our jobs and start a daycare. Actually that sounds good but we would probably go CRAZY!