Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's Official...

I miss my friends from Lubbock and Slaton!!


We were celebrating Averi and Kerry's Birthdays plus the opening of Keith's new bar, The Office. I love this picture of Kerry ~ she had a blast that night. Come to think of it, I am pretty sure we all did!





Class of '89 Rules!!

How pretty is she!!
I love Chad's look on his face in the background!!

This is my favorite decoration in Keith's bar!!
It was so great seeing Angie and Lance!!



John kind of seemed like he was in a little bit of a "funk" so I went to go ask him why...

He emerges with a SMILE!!

6 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Wheww I had such a good time!!! I need to remember to close my mouth when pictures are being taken! Thanks Jen for everything!

Averi said...

Those are fun pictures! I had a lot of fun. Come and visit again!!

Kim said...

I can't believe Keith has a bar...thats crazy and cool!! The Office huh...interesting!! Great pictures, looks like ya'll had fun!!

Stacy Chance said...

Wow I had a lot to drink that night. Can't wait until the next time we can all get together. By the way has anyone seen my new boots?

Jennifer Adling said...

Oh what a night.....

kristinbednarz said...

you are such a good blogger!

go kenda go