Monday, January 22, 2007

Wide Awake

Top 5 things to do when you can't go back to sleep...(I have been awake since 2:30 and it's now 5:00)

#5 Say prayers that you forgot to say before you feel asleep

#4 Think about all the things you can't control at 3am

#3 Turn on the TV and watch a re-run of North Carolina Basketball that you already watched on Saturday night

#2 Turn on new iPod alarm clock (it was on super loud and Blaze jumped) to Joss Stone and toss and turn some more

And the number one thing you do when you can't go back to sleep...

#1 Read and comment on your friends blogs and then blog about something stupid!!

5 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

Sorry you couldn't sleep! I was up late uploading some images to the online galleries and did the same thing. Except I TIVO America's Next Top Model!

HA

Kim said...

or, call kim b/c she's usually up too!! I was up from 3:30-6am...no fun for sure, I watch all my recorded shows too....whatcha got on your mind girl?? called you back sat. but no answer.....

Jennifer Adling said...

I hate that....and I do it a lot!

Jamie Pitman said...

What is up with all of us, I do it sometimes too! If one of the boys wake me up, I have a hard time going back to sleep, even though I am usually dead dog tired! Poor Kenders!

Averi said...

#6. Feed your kid.

REally though, you shouldn't think about things you can't control at 3:00. I use to do it all of the time. Without getting to religious on you, I use to ask God to take what I could not control out of my head...and if it was truly important lay it heavy on my heart the next morning to get it taken care of. Honestly, it always worked. I would go back to sleep ASAP. Hope that helps!