Sunday, January 07, 2007

TEARS? Are you kidding me?

If you didn't see the Cowboys game last night and you are a fan, be glad you missed it. I don't know the last time I cried over such a trivial occasion, but it happened last night. I don't mean my eyes welled, I mean streams of tears for like 10 or 15 minutes. I was in complete shock how the game ended and somehow, someway I was trying to muster up some empathy for Romo but I was so mad at him last night, I just couldn't do it. But now, as I type this up at 5:30 in the morning, my feelings have changed. Look at how sad this picture is! He didn't mean to drop the ball instead of placing it for Gramatica...he ran his butt off and was 2 yds shy of being a hero for it. WOW! I hate it that the Cowboys are done...I mean, I really really hate it. NFL playoffs won't mean much to me from here on out. BUMMMMMMER!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I feel the same way about the playoff's, boring!!!!!
Great post!!!

Stacy Chance said...

I know I am so bummed!
I can't wait till next year!