Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Top 5 Hotties

Okay, so my crazy blogging friends have this new idea to post a "Top 5" every week! This week it just happens to be our Top 5 "Free Passes!" I highly doubt I have "free passes," and more than likely wouldn't use them anyway ; ) but I have to post them, right?? I am probably missing one or two and I might even add them later but these guys, well, they just make my heart skip a beat, or two!!!


I am with Averi, I like Brad Pitt pre-Angelina better but my gosh, he is still my favorite. I went to one of his fan websites to get a picture of him...he looks better as he ages! WOW!! I almost posted a picture of him from Legends of the Fall because that just might be my all-time favorite movie but then...then I found this one! I can just imagine him looking at me like this as I am brushing my hair or something...ummmmmmmm!!! TMI?
Kelly Slater, the world-famous surfer...let me just say those eyes are to die for and his body ain't half bad either!!

McDreamy...you so deserve to be number one but just in case you are a passing phase, you will stay at #3. You are scrumptious!!


Never understood the attraction with George Clooney until he got older...he is quite amazing. I love his hair, his eyes, his smile and his voice. YUMMMMY!

I know, I know...most of you probably won't get this but I just love J.T. or now, I guess he goes by Timberlake. I like him more when he isn't trying to portray the whole hip hop image but I guess that is just who he is. I probably would have posted Beckham but I thought we needed to change this up a little...we all have very similar tastes. Tom Cruise would have been #1 or #2 before he got wacko! Now, I can only watch him on movies and think he's hot...if he is live on a talk show or something, I can't even stand to look at him. That about sums it up...I know there are more and I will think of them later and be bummed I didn't add them but it's all in fun, right? : )




4 comments:

Jamie Pitman said...

I want to play! I am still trying to get mine figured out! Check mine out.

Jennifer Adling said...

Good point about Clooney...he kind of is a whole package....the voice rocks.

Timberlake would probably be fun for one night...I mean I bet he would really treat you right...and he's bringing back sexy!

Kim said...

Really...brushing your hair?? gurl you sooo crazy, you crack me up!!

You nailed your type...very good!!

I guess, Hay's is all we know though huh.....I have to go by the guys you dated in 8th-9th and 10th grade to even know your type, and thats not fair........heehee

Averi said...

Never judge a person by 8th grade...
I love Justin (We are on a 1st name basis.) He is bringing sexy back. I think he is cute and funny...and you know he would take you dancing and in to all the right clubs!

Oh, and Tom Cruise is not even worth mentioning...