Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kristin's Basketball Game







I cannot believe 18 years ago this time of year, Kristin was a newborn at my basketball games and now she is a Senior and I am watching her play. I was so proud of her this night...she posts up and she is the smallest girl on the court. Her girl never got her hands on the ball. I had to hold back my tears about four different times. I am going to be a wreck at her graduation! She is such a good girl overall and I couldn't have a sweeter niece. Love you, Tin! (The lighting in the gym was just horrible so I had to make all the pictures black and white.)


3 comments:

Averi said...

I can't believe she is 18! How did that happen?

kristinbednarz said...

Hey, Kenda!

SO glad you got to watch her play! And no! She can't be a senior? Oh, my!

Kim said...

Now if Kristin is 18 what does that make us???? Scary!!!

Those pictures are great and totally make me miss Slaton, next time I'm in town we have to go visit, I never get back there anymore....I need my roots!! Go Tigerettes!!!