Saturday, January 20, 2007

On a Lighter Note

Okay, so Caren and family still need your prayers but I thought it was important to go to bed on a good note. I got Blaze out of the bathtub and I am sorry, but how freakin' cute is he? In the first picture, he is running like mad and saying, "no, don't take my pictuw!" and then I said, "I'll get you a bedtime snack if you let me take your picture." Well, I have always been good at bribery...I AM in sales for goodness sakes. (just kidding!) He didn't stop from there. Notice the last picture where he is doing the booty dance...wonder where he gets it?
















8 comments:

Kim said...

okay the last one is for sure my favorite...he's getting so big!!! Praying for your cosin girl...thats crazy, what a lot to go through in 2 years, oh man----kiss your babies!!!

Jennifer Adling said...

Those crack me up!

Jamie Pitman said...

He is a fart!!!!!!!! Don't you wish you had four more just like him? About the picture....I put my camera on a tripod, so I guess you could say I took the picture...LOL. I already got an 8x10 of it for my living room. John has a HUGE fever blister right now ( I love photo shop) Okay so how does this work, if someone asks me a question on a comment on one of my posts, do I answer it on my own comments, or do I go to their page and answer it? don't laugh I am still learning.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

To answer your question, everyone has been commenting back on their own blog but I think everyone forgets to go back and read comments they have already read on someone else's blog...so I don't have a great answer for you. If we visit someone's blog and they haven't added anything new then I guess that would be a perfect opportunity to go back through and read comments again. any other ideas?

Averi said...

That is the greatest post yet! What alittle stinker! He is so freaking cute!

He is going to kill you for posting this one day.

Britta said...

Nothin' cuter than a little boy "bird butt."

Stacy Chance said...

Those are great pictures. He has a great smile! Too cute!

Kendra said...

he is so adorable!!